Baton Rouge Chinese Restaurants
Casual guide to Chinese food in Baton Rouge
It seems like there is an Asian restaurant in every strip mall in Baton Rouge! Personally I have only a handful of places that I attend and they're the most popular places in town. I'll list sushi and japanese on another page but this includes all of mainland china, thai, etc.
Baton Rouge Italian Restaurant Guide:
Other Asian Restaurants
- PF Changs(new for 2005) [Official Site] - I think this place is a chinese food chain but its still really good. Nice open place. Over on Corperate off of College. The food is great, the staff is wonderful.
- Hunan's Chinese Restaurant and Buffet [Google Directions] - This is my absolute favorite Chinese food in town. They have a good buffet for lunch but when they make the food to order its excellent. Its been around forever and there are pictures on the wall of the owner with it appears to be thousands of different people, celebrities, politicians over the past decade or two. If you love Japanese food then Kamado's is upstairs in the same building. This place is excellent for a date in my opinion.
- The Great Wall[google directions] - If you're looking for the biggest and most diverse Chinese buffet in town this is your place. An LSU favorite and I lived off this place alone once for two weeks while in school.
- That I've heard of but can't necessarily recommend:
- A Taste of Asia [google directions] - I have actually been here once and the food was supposedly quite "authentic". Some of it was good but some of it wasn't. I would give it a shot if you're into different things.
- Thai Kitchen [Official Site] - I've never been here but I've heard the place was nice except that the service wasn't the best. The bar looks to be very nice!
If you own or just want to recommend any great Baton Rouge restaurants
I don't have listed here then please mail them to me at Baton Rouge restaurants at jerryodom.com
and I'll see about listing them here for you. If you've got a website for a restaurant in the area I'd love to see it too. Linking to Baton Rouge places helps.